Wednesday 4 May 2011

MIKE

Now, Mike is the only guy whose name Im going to mention coz I cant find any pseudonym or initial that can suit him.

So in my first year in campus, I went for the fresher's bash. It was my first time in a disco, I was with this pal of mine from my class and I remember we masqueraded as a couple and paid 150 bob instead of 100 bob per head. So he was drinking Guinness, I had never taken beer in my life so I decided to copy him. A quarter bottle of Guinness later, I hit the dance floor and you can imagine the effect of the disco lights on a half-drunk fresher. So I started 'seeing things'. I thought I saw my boyfriend Z (you remember him from episode 1?) on the dance floor with some other chic. So rather than confront 'him', I hooked up with this guy on the dance floor and we started dancing like crazy! I remember dancing to  "Habibiiiii"...Then finally, shika shika time came, when the sun was waking up, we danced to KCi and Jojo's "Crazy". And our lips locked so tight, everyone stopped dancing to stare at us.

So we staggered back to campus, he saw me off to my room then later during the day he came to pick me and we went to his room...Lets call this one T.  So we got to T's room and there was this taaaalll, dark, skinny guy , I think cooking eggs or something. And T introduced me to Mike. So T and I got to talking, and he told me he was in his last year. All the while I was stealing glances at the tall guy. Mike left eventually and T asked me if I would zegz him, I said no. So I left for my boyfriend Z's room, which happened to be in the same hostel. 

I confronted Z about the previous night but he said he hadnt even left the hostel. But apparently he had heard all about me and T. I was so confused seeing as I was coonvinced he was cheating on me. So when I stormed out, after a heated argument , right outside the door, guess who I stumbled into? Mike. His room happened to be opposite Z's. he invited me for dinner and I obliged. We chatted for a while, then he came on to me. I was still very mad at Z so I thought Id get back at him. We ended up having zegz. Now Mike is tall everywhere! This being my second dick, I was not sure what to expect. Whoa, he was big!! At first it hurt. And I cried a little. but not because of pain, coz of the guilt I felt. He shut me up by zegzing me again and this time it felt so damn good!! So that night, I dumped Z for Mike. Z found out one day when I bumped into him near the hostels. It had started raining and I had an umbrella. So I opened (ama what do they call it?) the umbrella and covered Mike. Z was so shocked, he thought that I was going to cover him with the brolly. Years later he reminded me of that scenario and told me how it broke his heart. Well boohoo!!!

T found out that I was seeing Mike and got so upset. I dint understand why coz we were not dating in the first place. See, campus relationships end at the gate and as much as I liked him, i wasnt gonna get involved with a guy who would leave me heartbroken in just a couple of months. Mike was in his 2nd year so I figured he was the better option. So Mike and T's friendship ended. Well, Im sorry but I kinda like the idea of two guys 'fighting' over me. T became indifferent and cold so I stopped talking to him altogether. But later on, whenever Mike and I got into a fight, I always told him "I wish I had chosen T!!"

Mike and I had zegz!!! Waaaaahhh!!! Like rabbits!! Every single day.  I felt sorry for his roomate (who happened to be my classmate)  on the top bunk. Yaani the bed was just shaking and shaking!! I wonder if he used to wank. He would wake up to go to class and leave us zegzing. Id skip class every chance I got to have zegz.  We had zegz in the hockey pitch one time, braving the cold. We desecrated some monument as well (and we had to wait our turn coz we found another couple there). I suffered numerous heartbreaks but the zegz kept me going back. Damn it was good!!!  I would be so distressed when schools closed, especially for long holidays. I would slowly count the days, and fantasize about my Mike. And when schools reopened the first thing, even before registration, was getting a room. Then we would make up for all that time. The first day always left me sore. I wont talk about the drama, and there was a lot of it!!  I remained so faithful to Mike,  even almost had a catfight with a chic coz of him. In my head, no one could ever zegz me better than Mike......and it took a loooong time to get this notion out of my head. 


Next on Zegz Tales.......SQUIRTING

2 comments:

  1. I have this undeniable love for sex, that at times i find myself musturbating. Pliz tell me the dangers of doing this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Galiz

    Si I have I wanked , whaaah, like a rabbit as I read through this particular thread (again)…..

    Hee ..hee. This storo of yours took me back to my campus dayz. So refreshing. The “innocence “, new found freedom, excitement and thrills that come with it.


    During our days at UON, we had boom and we would “ fight” over OC’s - free food. There were even Master sessions for chicken, meat balls etc.

    But that is not why I am here. My Zegzy addiction has the better part of me focused on your spicy threads.

    Your stories are experiences many of us can relate to. Forget the pretenders and the dull.

    I feel as though you are the high priestess – these are my confessions.

    As a young fresher in campus, we were a class of 13 at ADD. I stayed in House 5 behind Mamlaka Halls of residence. My first Zegzy in campo was with a third year. Call her “W”. “W” must have spotted something in me. She stayed in box. She must have been part of a stalker squad that targeted fresher men. To cut my confession short she ended up coming to my room.

    In those days, HIV/AIDs was not much known or heard of. I am lucky that I never had to visit the campus clinic for STI/STD treatment. I was only naively afraid that “W” wanted to trap me with a pregnancy. That was not the case.

    As I have mentioned elsewhere in another thread, I have a problem, I cannot turn down a puzzy.

    While I was still trying to impress “W” with basic class theories, she pinned me down with a hungry kiss and rolled me over in bed. I was not going to waste any more of her time. We went thru the foreplay, fondling, kissing and thereafter a pro longed f#cking session.

    Soon, two of “W’s” buddies started henging around House No. 5. I came over from class one day only to find the two, “J “ & “M” waiting outside. They asked if we could chat inside. We made some tea and I ended up fucking “M” as “J” waited outside.

    “W” got word of it. She came to somea me. From that day on wards, I made up my mind. I will never be attached to one woman. I love puzzy but with no future obligations nor commitment. Late that night “J” came over to console me, with zegzy.


    Anon 10

    ReplyDelete